Fusion of Five Elements as Internal Nuclear Process
by Michael Winn
Feb. 19, 2014
L: FISSION nuclear explosion, typical Atomic bomb, splits an atom in half, creates radioactive pollution. R: FUSION nuclear reaction unites polar elelments into one and radiates clean infinite energy. Image from Livermore Laboratory in Calif. Is one of these nuclear processes happening inside your own body?
Inside Chi Flows Naturally:
1. CHINA DREAM TRIP May 16- June 3, 2014. Horse Year is perfect time to travel! Don’t miss the spiritual adventure of a lifetime – still space left: . Next trip is 2.5 years away – 2016! Extended payment available. Hit reply or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. DVD specia 50% savingl:Five Animals Play the Six Healing Sounds + Inner Smileaudio CD + 5 Animals eBook. Purchase by Feb. 28. 2014. ONE YEAR 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Details below…
3. EMOTIONAL ALCHEMY Mar. 1-2 in Asheville. Fusion of 5 Elements: Activate your inner nuclear source of free clean energy!
4. TAO SUMMER RETREAT. Reserve your space now! final schedule below. email@example.com
5. QIGONG FOR LONGEVITY & ABUNDANCE. Fabulous NEW workshop in Asheville April 12-13: Co-taught with Tony Balisteri. Details below. Hit reply or call 888 999 0555.
FEEL FREE TO HIT REPLY and RESPOND. I love hearing from you!
Dear Lovers of Mysterious Nuclear Processes that Emit Huge Energy,
When I was in 5th grade, I developed a fascination with nuclear energy. I entered a school Science Fair and won a prize with my demonstration of how nuclear reactors worked. Adults were surprised and baffled why a ten year old boy was into such an esoteric aspect of physics, mostly over their heads. I see now this foreshadowed my later interest with high energy states such as kundalini (Microcosmic Orbit). Taoist Fusion of the Five Elements is the Ancient’s way to safely tap into human nuclear fusion energy.
The principles of a nuclear fusion reactor and Taoist Fusion of the Five Elements are identical. But Taoists were a couple of thousand years ahead of modern geeks in figuring out these principles. Modern science in fact still cannot explain the fundamental source or laws regulating human consciousness. Two of the most obvious common phenomena science has failed to explain are the source of power behind human emotions and the power of digestion to convert one raw element (food) into consciousness.
L: Michael Winn in Anyang, China, wheere King Wen organized the sequence of the I Ching’s 64 hexagrams while in prison. Photo is taken next to the walls of his prison, considered the birthplace of the I Ching, the Classic Book of Unchanging Changes that is at the root of Chinese culture. This ancient hetu or Turtle chart diagram with 10 sets of black and white dots is the foundation for the I Ching, and maps out the Taoist process of Fusion of the Five Elements. R: Modern diagram showing nuclear fusion process – same sequence of dots, now used to map out particle charges fusing together to access infinite energy.
Yes, even in the 21st century, digestion is a mystery to scientists. How DO we turn a carrot into consciousness, and what causes a feeling of pleasure or satisfaction to arise within that consciousness? But if you understand the Tao of nuclear fusion, it all begins to makes sense.
When we eat food, we are eating some combination of the Five Elements, the substratum of Nature. Our body fuses these elements together, and the result is body heat, movement, and active consciousness, such as feelings. But most of this happens SUB-consciously. Taoist Fusion of the Five Elements brings these deep body-mind processes into the realm of our conscious control.
Even physicists admit the Second Law of Thermodynamics- the conservation and equilibrium of energy within any system – do not apply to human bodies. We violate that law. The amount of emotional, mental, and sexual energy emitted by human beings cannot be accounted for by the amount of energy “input” into a human as food, water, and air, Extra energy is coming into the human equation from an unknown, unmeasurable source.
How Human Beings Defy the Laws of Physics
My explanation as to why humans violate this physics law? Here’s a clue rom wikipedia: “Gravitational systems tend towards non-even distribution of mass and energy. The universe on a large scale is a gravitational system, and the second law may therefore not apply to it:.” What scientists fail to recognize is that humans have their own powerful field of spiritual gravity. We are divine beings that arise from the cosmic Source. A soul is fusion point of spiritual gravity. Our soul relationship to Source allows us to transcend merely physical laws of chemistry or physics – we can draw in extra energy directly from Source.
That Source of energy (call it Tao, God, whatever you want) is what we are in equilibrium with – and that allows humans access to an infinite amount of energy. Taoists call it Original Breath, or yuan Qi. It’s everywhere,like the air we breathe, or water to a fish. But we can enjoy it only IF we know HOW to perceive, access and manage that energy. There is a psychic “fail safe” system within humans that protects us from accessing that infinite energy until we are ready to take responsibility for it. There are too many immature souls (pejoratively known as morons 🙂 running about to be trusted with such power.
L: The secret of Taoist inner alchemy is HOW to use amplify the human power of spiritual gravity to condense and focus body-mind consciousness, thus neutralizing the natural expansion and dispersion of motion/heat. R: Nuclear fusion process is in fact an example of External Alchemy, using the polarities of particles to re-create conditions in which source energy can flow through. All forms of alchemy can been seen as a kind of prmal sexual balancing act of all the yin-yang forces of creation.
Taoist Fusion of the Five Elements – the Original Nuclear Fusion
There is an art and a science to making this infinite energy tangible, i.e. into working finite energy.. What I love most about Taoist methods is their simplicity and practicality. In the Fusion level 1 seminar I’m teaching in Asheville on March 1-2, we go through the basics of managing our deep psychic forces, step-by-step. We start with controlling our body temperature, then move to regulating our “internal emotional weather”. We leventually learn to activate our “inner nuclear fusion power station” in our lower dantian.
Fusion of the Five Elements 1 is just the beginning of internal alchemy. We start by accessing the infinite emotional energy that exists within the human body. This is Emotional Alchemy, the process of cultivating one’s Original or True Feelings that express our experience of arising from the Tao or Source. Then we move into Water & Fire internal alchemy, Kan & Li. That is like getting inside the nuclear reactor to the rods that control the combusting cosmic plasma, the substance of our human psychic life.
If you have learned the Six Heaing Sounds and Microcosmic Orbit, you are eligible to attend this Fusion of the Five Elements emotional alchemy seminar March 1 & 2. Call 828 505 1444 or just hit reply to this email. If you cannot make it, consider the home study course. It’s 9 Major Benefits are described below.
Typical “dirty” fission reactor. The damaged fission reactors at Fukushima are a warning that nuclear fission poses a risk to human evolution. The more people that begin doing Taoist internal fusion work, the sooner I believe that humanity will shift to clean fusion nuclear plants.
Difference Between Fission and Fusion Nuclear Reactors
Modern scientists know very well that nuclear fusion offers the possibility of an almost limitless source of energy without the dangers of nuclear fission – one of the world’s most controversial sources of power. A fission reaction, the kind used in current electricity generation, produces energy by splitting atoms.
A fusion reactor in this shape is called a tokamak. The most efficient shape for the magnetically confined plasma is a donut shape (toroid).“Tokamak” is a Russian acronym for “toroidal chamber with axial magnetic field.”
Fusion, on the other hand, produces energy by molding two light atoms together into a heavier one, creating clean energy in a process revealed by Einstein’s formula E=MC squared. Scientists had to build billion dollar Torus (donut) shaped fusion reactors to contain the enormous magnetically compressed plasma energy unleashed by fusion once ignited.
I have a whole chapter on the power behind the Torus shape in my forthcoming Primordial Tai Chi book 2, Torus is the shape used in Eight Extraordinary Vessels Qigong taught for Fusion 3.
L: The sun is an integrated fusion and fission nuclear reactor. R: What the inside of the sun and the pattern of a human Energy Body looks like – identical torus-shaped flows of yin-yang energy pulsing in and out of a neutral core.
But igniting a nuclear usion reaction has always been the problem. The amount of energy needed to start the fusion reaction exceeds the total amount of energy generated.That’s why we’re still using “dirty” fission reactors. There is no practical advantage until the ignition problem is solved. But scientists at Livermore laboratory used groups of focused lasers recently in a breakthrough that may lead to the commercialization of fusion eventually.
Cold Nuclear Fusion at Room or Body Temperature?
Of course, there is the controversial issue of Cold Fusion, which is much closer to what human beings are already doing inside their body. Cold Fusion activates nuclear fusion processes at room temperature, i.e in one’s kitchen sink, or in the trunk of one’s car, potentially powering a hydrogen fuel engine.
My advice is not to wait around for the commercialization of external “hot” nuclear fusion reactors, nor for the “cold” variety – someone is going to charge you money for that energy. Why not practice an internal form of Cold Fusion inside your body — NOW? It is FREE ENERGY, just for the taking.
Learn to activate your own internal nuclear fusion process with the Taoist Fusion of the Five Elements. You can take that with you everywhere you go, and apply the creative energy into every aspect of your life. It won’t run your car, but it will add quality of life to your body-mind, charge up your health and your longevity. You may even feel like joining my “150 Club”, for folks who choose to live outside of culturally driven thought form of death.
Internal Fusion Dissolves Resistance to Being Our True Self
What is the main purpose of Taoist Fusion? It is to make the sub-conscious into a conscious process. This internal resistance to “being our true self” comes from forces hidden deep inside our psyche. Until we can see them, feel them, embrace, and re-integrate them into our conscious process, we will have struggle in our life. We will repeat the negative or dysfunctional patterns over and over again until we finally figure out a process to love them back into wholeness.
9 Major Benefits of Fusion of the Five Elements #1
(from description of the 8 Audio Fusion 1 CDs on http://www.healingtaousa.com/fusion1.html
One of the greatest challenges to modern spiritual seekers is confusion over feelings. Where do they come from? Why are they so elusive? Where does negativity come from? How can we harness feelings to deepen our soul realization? Fusion of the Five Elements is an amazing spiritual technology that reveals the secrets of our mind and emotions that are essential to progress on any path. It is truly a gift from Tao to humanity to restore harmony.
The 9 Major Benefits of “Cultivating True Feelings”:
1. Learn a practical way to stay emotionally neutral while being body-centered and fully present – and still feel what is happening in any situation. “Neutral” is way to describe “centered”, a neutral feeling space from which we can express strong feelings – without falling into the illusion that temporary feelings make up our self-identity.
Artistic depictions of Fusion nuclear process, how it creates a “unifying fire”.
Open up communication pathways between the five inner “body gods” of our heart-mind (“xin”) and your outer sensory perception. These are the five spirits or vital organ intelligences embodied in our heart, spleen-pancreas, lungs, kidneys, and liver. We learn how to reverse the chi normally flowing out our tongue, mouth, nose, ears, and eyes so that it flows instead inward to nourish the inner organs.
2. This one simple technique of “How to Absorb vs. Constantly Spend Energy” can cure the exhaustion that plagues so many people! Instead of constantly spending energy out your senses, you absorb chi into your sensory and vital organs from the larger chi field of the environment. What used to be “stress” is now “food that recharges”.
3. Elevate the harmonizing power of your Inner Smile to a deeper level. Smile to your body spirits, support them in turning the wheel of the “creation” (sheng) cycle, the pattern of nourishing chi flow between the “five sub-personalities” of our inner soul team. This deeper, more collective Inner Smile allows us to shape the flow of archetypal forces hidden within the sacred space inside our body. The creation cycle is a foundational principle of classical Chinese medicine. It empowers us to diagnose and heal a wide variety of biological, emotional, mental, and spiritual disorders.
4. Explores how feelings arise, how they control us, why we wrongly worship feelings, even in the context of personal relationships. This draws a clear distinction between what I call Taoist Depth Psychology and most popular forms of western psychology. Western psychology is mostly based on managing feelings; feelings are the “highest authority of the psyche”. Fusion is based on contacting our Original Feeling, beyond the feelings of the personality. This allows us to shape the Original Chi matrix underlying our feelings, thoughts, and sensory perception.
5. Where does our “dark side” come from? This course details the developmental pathway of the Five Body Spirits (“wu jingshen”) from the pre-natal realm of the Original Spirit, how they emerge at birth and gain power in childhood. It is a major revelation to discover how our very own body intelligences begin as guardians and end up as “the Resistance” creating struggle, disease and failure in our adult life.
L: Two stars getting ready to fuse inside a galactic cloud, activating a super nova. R: painting by Aerophis of the moment of fusion, two pearls/particles of opposite force joining together as one.
6. Learn the secret of “eating” negative emotional energy, blending it in a “cauldron” at the navel. The yin Fusion practice gently embraces negative emotions and slowly “dissolves” un-centered or dis-harmonious feelings back into the belly center/dantian. I call this emotional resolution process our “inner soul theatre”. At the same time this heart-centered process grows a powerful internal Energy Body as the ego-self is healed of its fragmentation and struggle.
7. Explore the option of using the bagua shape to focus on negativity, strip off the negative charge, and thus convert it into positive energy. The yang Fusion practice uses high speed “chopping and blending” of negative thought/feeling forms using spinning bagua shapes. This is extremely useful in quickly resolving highly negative or overwhelming situations that yin methods are too slow to handle.
Artists conception of plasma condensing inside nuclear fusion reactor to form a pearl or portal for infinite energy to flow through.
8. Learn the power of forming an inner Pearl. Practice a powerful method for absorbing the hidden innate virtues that connect you to Original Spirit and the Tao. Even if you have not been very loving or kind in life, this allows you to tap into the infinite ocean of potential love, kindness, wisdom, strength and trust and accumulate their essence in your body-mind. What you absorb inside you will later radiate out into your life.
9. Learn to fuse the soul essences that control your destiny into a single radiant golden “pearl” – the first stage of allowing your true self to embody and express itself from the space of Original Feeling. This process is the foundation for the higher alchemy formulas.
NEW WORKSHOP! Qigong for Longevity & Abundance April 12-13 in Asheville
Qigong for Longevity & Abundance
co-taught by Michael Winn and Tony Balisteri
Are YOU ready to cross the bridge and fulfill your wildest, most far out dreams?
Where: Biltmore Park Hilton Hotel, Asheville, N.C. (details below)
When: Sat-Sun, April 12-13 , 2014 9 am to 5 pm
To book: call 888 999 0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn Primordial Tai Chi for Enlightened Love from Michael Winn, with special attention onhow to apply it towards living a longer, healthier, and more abundant life.
After practicing the form for over 15 years, he is ready to share some of his secrets as to how to focus one’s intent before, during, and after the “Wu Ji Gong” Ceremony, literally “Skill at Entering the Unknown”. It is what we bring back from the “unknown” that helps us manifest what we need in the “known”, i.e. our daily lives.
This magical, powerful 800 year old lineage qigong ceremony integrates the grace of Tai Chi, the magic square of feng shui, the dynamic inner coupling of Taoist alchemy, the healing benefits of medical qigong, and the earthly transmission power of China’s original tai chi form!
Learn to gather the directional chi of Heaven and Earth in graceful spirals. This is one of my favorite forms, and only requires 15 min. practice length. If you’ve learned the form from the DVD, this will take you much deeper.
For more about the form, and numerous testimonials about how amazing the form is, please see http://www.taichi-enlightenment.com
This qigong form will be integrated with the master-manifesting skills of Tony Balistreri:
from Tony Balistreri:
Things have been changing, have you noticed? There’s a new energy available to us. I believe it is new to the planet. We have moved into a time in our human evolution where this physical existence has become more malleable. This is an amazing opportunity for us to truly begin to create how we prefer our lives to be. Sometimes, it may feel as though we are stumbling through this existence, without being able to influence it.
“I know you’ve heard this before, however, no matter how hard we try, this life cannot be changed from the outside.”
Our preferences must take form from the inside for life to reflect it back to us. Simple as this may sound, it takes a bit of guidance and practice. I will guide you through specific mediations and give you practical tools to help you bolster your power of intention. You’ll gain unlimited, unfailing power to manifest your dreams. Even more, you will come away with a certainty, a clarity, a knowing, and a new confidence in your own abilities.
Michael and I invite you to explore: “Qi Gong for Longevity and Abundance!”
Tony Balistreri is a ten year enthusiast of qigong, and highly sought after public speaker, author, entrepreneur and producer/creator of music for over 20 years. He is President of Roaring Lion Publishing and mints his own silver and gold at his Golden Lion Mint. He has inspired thousands of people to secure their assets in Gold and Silver, and to secure their sanity in reaching for their highest aspirations. He lives in Asheville, N.C.
Location of Event:
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park 43 Town Square Blvd Asheville, NC 28803 828.209.2700
Local Airport: Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) 61 Terminal Drive, Fletcher, NC 28732 828.684.2227*If you choose to lodge at The Hilton Biltmore Park, they do offer a FREE 24 HOUR shuttle service to and from the airport.
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park 43 Town Square Blvd Asheville, NC 28803 Mention Roaring Lion Publishing to receive special rate with The Hilton Biltmore Park hotel. Amenities/Accommodations: · Nearby YMCA is free to Hilton guests (show Guest ID Key card) · Hilton offers FREE 24 HOUR shuttle service to and from the Asheville airport · Hotel includes an indoor pool and hot tub, workout facility, and business center · Attendees will also receive FREE parking and in room Wi-Fi · Conveniently located in Biltmore Park Town Square which includes numerous dining and shopping options. http://biltmorepark.com/ · As an added bonus, Sensibilities Spa and Roux Restaurant are located within the Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park Hotel
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Jan Gillespie at 888 999 0555 or email email@example.com. We appreciate you, and are so energized and excited to thinking about spending time with you on April 12th and 13th.
NOTE: Full refunds before 30 days prior to event, 50% refund 20 days prior to event and NO REFUNDS 10 days or less prior to event.
Ultimate Spiritual Adventure: China Dream Trip May 16-June 3, 2014
Get the full juicy detailed itinerary & 60 photos from past Dream trips: http://www.healingtaousa.com/cgi-bin/articles.pl?rm=mode2&articleid=140#
L: Hanging Temples 1500 years old, near Taoist Sacred Mountain of North, Mt. Heng. R: Mr. Hua is center of Taoist Dream Practice, where many immortals are said to achieved themselves.
Dear Lovers of Spiritual Adventure —
Even if you believe you cannot go to China, please still read this, take the trip vicariously. You’ll get a great education, with 60 photos making it easy. China Dream Trip is for people who believe life is a spiritual adventure. It’s for souls that hunger for the riches of ancient wisdom in faraway lands, and dream of merging that exotic experience into their present moment. I’ve been to more than 100 countries. My philosophy can be summed up:
“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,but by the places and moments that take our breath away”. — an Enlightened Traveller
Visit 3 Sacred Tao Mountains on what I promise will be the most amazing trip of your life:
1. Mt. Heng, Taoist Sacred Mountain of the North, and nearby famous 1500 year old Hanging Temples.
2. Mt. Hua, Flower Mountain. Taoist Sacred Mountain of the West – the most spiritually powerful mountain in China. In written records, more Tao immortals achieved themselves on Huashan than anywhere else. In 2012 I got married atop its sheer 3000 foot granite cliffs. We stay in monasteries or caves used by ancient Tao adepts to dream their Way to immortality.
3. Lao Tzu’s Ascension Site in the Zhong Nan mountains, near Louguantai, “Place of Highest Contemplation”. This is where Lao Tzu also transmitted the 5000 character Tao Te Ching. It has amazingly high etheric energy – my favorite meditation spot in China.
PLUS stay in Huashan Monastery or Cave, and see China’s Major Cultural Attractions: Temple of Heaven, Great Wall, Xian ancient walled capitol, Terra Cotta Warriors, many powerful Taoist temples.
2014 DREAM TRIP HIGHLIGHTS – 15 Good Reasons to Go On This Trip
1. Beijing: Temple of Heaven, 4 days of qigong & tai chi training, Taoist White Cloud Temple, Forbidden City
The Temple of Heaven is a 14th century spaceship for launching Energy Bodies. I plan to build a replica in North Carolina for a retreat center!
2. Great Wall: do Primordial Tai Chi on top to capture its powerful Dragon Qi (chi).
3. Mt. Heng: Taoist Sacred Mountain of the North, breath-taking Hanging Temples, ancient pilgrim town of Datong with 9 Dragons Wall, Pagoda, and Sacred Grottoes with 50,000 Buddhas.
4. Xian: ancient walled capitol, Moslem bazaar, 8 Immortals Temple, City Gods Temple
5. Terra Cotta Warriors. 2300 year-old army of individually sculpted soldiers covers 5 football fields – China’s most famous site. At the site is a monument to the famous horses of antiquity that inspired the growth of the Chinese empire. Appropriate theme for this Year of the Horse.
6. Mt. Hua “dream caves”: Flower Mountain’s fabulous peaks, temples, caves where we co-dream with immortal beings
L: those tiny dots are people, not ants, hiking up a ridge to West Peak monastery!
7. Louguantai. Lao Tzu’s ascension site, the original Taoist spiritual power center.
Cauldron and Taoist priest at the Temple of Lao Tzu in Louguantai.
8. Learn Spiritual Tai Chi in China. Anyone can learn and practice the gracefully simple 800 year old Tai Chi for Enlightened Love lineage form, aka Primordial Qigong. Mantak Chia learned this form on the 2010 Dream Trip, and loved it so much he adopted it into the Healing Tao certification system. Attendees on this trip get certified to teach the form. It’s an amazing form that combines qigong, inner alchemy, feng shui, and tai chi.
Get free DVD in advance, when you put trip deposit down. This is something that you’ll take home with you, a lifetime treasure. Even as we visit the “must-see” cultural highlights of China, we constantly focus on using Qigong & Tai Chi to develop a profound “earth connection”.
9. The EARTH QI IN CHINA IS DIFFERENT. It has been cultivated for thousands of years already, so it is more refined than other parts of the world. We practice in China’s most powerful sacred mountains and caves. Taoist adepts have practiced here for thousands of years. Their special Qi will support each of us. When you come home, you will feel super-grounded, ready to create your deepest Life Path.
10. It’s Easy. Climb on some of China’s most powerful sacred mountains. We keep the hiking easy, using cable cars to first get to the spectacular walking areas. Yes, there are a few short stretches of steep stairs – but who cares when the view is what is really taking your breath away? Our group qigong practice will give you incredible energy to handle those stairs and our packed travel schedule.
11. China’s top power spots: feel self-empowered. Our group tai chi practice at Taoist “sacred power” sites is very, very empowering. This form feels different in China, even if you’ve been doing it for years. The Tao Immortals who originally transmitted this form are likely to show up!
12. Shamanic 7-Star Big Dipper Qigong. Training by Michael Winn in the rare and ancient shamanic Seven Star Big Dipper Qigong Ceremony, from Nu Xian Pai, “Path of the Female Immortals” lineage. It aligns with Taoist inner alchemy method of absorbing purple Qi from the Pole Star. This shamanic qigong generates a very special and powerful Qi field — used in ancient times to build a protective field around one’s community or before going into battle. Taoists believe the Pole Star & 7 Big Dipper stars control human destiny. Are you ready to take control of your destiny?
L: Dream Tripper meditating in 8 Immortals Temple. You can feel the vibration of 1500 years of meditation. R: Tripper in deep trance at Lao Tzu’s Ascension Site near Louguantai – amazing etheric energy, my favorite power spot in China.
13. Deep Meditation. Taoist temples allow space for deep tranquil meditation in the midst of 1.5 billion people. We’ll meditate (you choose a method best for you) in Beijing’s White Cloud Temple and Temple of Heaven; Xian’s City God Temple; the 8 Immortals Temple (1400 years old!); Huashan’s Jade Spring Temple, White Ruler God Temple, and Goddess of the 9 Heavens Temple, one of many Flower (“Hua”) Mountain temples dedicated to female Immortals. There are many “cave temples” atop Mt. Hua, dedicated to various divine beings – Jade Emperor, Thunder God, Kuan Yin, etc.These temples are all highly charged with deep spiritual energy of the Tao.
14.Stay in a monastery or a cave on Huashan. This has been hugely popular and led to many powerful spiritual experiences. For those who don’t want to “rough it” fasting in a cave, you can sleep and eat in a comfortable monastery and meditate during the day in a special cave, a Kuan Yin Temple that is not open to the public, just our group..
L: Statue of Chen Tuan at base of Mt. Hua. He’s The Sleeping Immortal who dreamed for months at a time. R: Weak Peak of Mt. Hua has a monastery atop it where we stay.
15. Have the spiritual adventure of a lifetime! Follow your own “Way” in China, on a Journey designed to be a life-changing experience. Do you want to enrich your life and have some “serious spiritual fun” with a fabulous group of souls? If you seek a shot of fresh energy to unfold your highest destiny, this is the trip for you.
To view the full China Dream Trip itinerary with 60 photos and cost information, please visit:
for more information, call 888 999 0555 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or just hit reply!
2014 Summer Retreat Schedule – UPDATED!!!
Enjoy a Fabulous Tao Summer Retreat near Asheville, North Carolina
My wife Jem invites you to come play in the fabulous chi fields of Mars Hill, in the Blue Ridge Mountains near Asheville, NC.
Our summer retreats are located in Mars Hill, at a cool but sunny 2500 foot elevation in the Blue Ridge mountains of North Carolina. These are FUN, low-cost, high-energy, top quality retreats that will transform your life and deliver you a spiritual community to love for the rest of your life.
I believe it is the biggest and best program of Tao Arts in the world, with an amazingly diverse and talented faculty.We have something for everyone, from energy healing, every possible kind of qigong, martial arts like bagua and tai chi, sexual energy cultivation, and many levels of Tao alchemy meditation.
The place is special, the courses are wonderful, and the folks who are attracted are fabulous people. This is YOUR community.
Tuition has not been raised, $495. for the 8th year in a row – and it was already a bargain. These retreats are financially subsidized by my 501c3 non profit. Commuters welcome ($100. facility fee). No-cost extended payment plans make it accessible to everyone. Give yourself or someone else the gift of self-transformation, with only a $150. deposit.
Our http://www.healingtaoretreats.com site should be updated shortly. We appreciate your patience as it is undergoing a total re-design. Many of the 2013 retreats have the same description, so you can use the 2013 website listings to get more details.
Below is list of 2014 summer retreats. You can put down a $150. deposit to save your spot by emailing email@example.com or call our registrar Julia Considine at 828-575-3825
Mars Hill is only 20 minutes from Asheville, N.C., surrounded by the fabulous Blue Ridge Mountains.
2014 Summer Retreat Schedule at Mars Hill, NC
Retreat tuition is only $495. for an entire week! + Tax deductible 501c3.
1a. Medical & Spiritual Qigong Fundamentals 1-4 – Michael Winn
1b. Chinese Yoga Tao-Yin + Inner Smile & Chi Self Massage –Andrew McCart
Week 2 June 27 – July 2 (Fri-Wed)
2a. Healing Love: Taoist Sexual Secrets – Michael Winn & Minke deVos
2b. Fusion 1 Emotional Alchemy + Iron Shirt 1 Rooting – Andrew McCart & Steven Sy
3b. How to Cultivate Creative Qi: Leonardo DaVinci Qigong – Michael Gelb
NEW Instructor! Michael Gelb is a world-famous expert on teaching Creativity, and is coming out with a book on Qi and Creativity. This course will be the essence of his many years of teaching Qigong, Alexander work, and Creativity boosting methods.
Week 3 July 4 – July 9 (Fri-Wed)
3a. Medical Qigong for Energy Healers – Minke de Vos
3c. Inner Sexual Alchemy (Lesser Kan & Li) – Michael Winn
Week 4 July 11 – 16 (Fri-Wed)
4a. Chi Nei Tsang 1: Deep Organ Massage – Jampa Stewart
4b. Sun-Moon Alchemy Greater Kan & Li: Healing Our Ancestors – Michael Winn
4c. Tai Chi Qigong #1 Rooting + #2 Fast Fighting Form – Steven Sy
Week 5 July18 – 23 (Fri-Wed)
5a. Chi Nei Tsang 2: Open Wind Gates – Jampa Stewart
5b. 9 Palace Bagua Zhang: Martial Art meets Mysticism & Magic – Frank Allen
5c. Northern Wu Taiji Quan: Final Refinement of Classical Taiji Quan – Tina Zhang
5d. Star Alchemy: Shaping Our Spiritual Destiny – Michael Winn
For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our registrar Julia Considine at 828-575-3825
Upcoming Workshops: Emotional Alchemy to Playing with Planets
• March 1 – 2, 2014 (Sat/Sun) at Asheville Training Center.
FUSION OF FIVE ELEMENTS 1 Cultivate Your True Feelings & Dissolve Negativity
with Michael Winn
Fusion of 5 Elements image by M. Teeters
Practical Emotional Inner Alchemy methods for managing the feeling layer of the Energy Body. This is part of One Cloud’s foundational Inner Alchemy Formula. It integrates 5 phase chi cycles in your emotions with your biological and spiritual life. Learn to control your inner psychic weather, nurture your inner powers and natural virtues, and especiallyhow to “eat” or dissolve negative emotion and egoic reactivity. Find out where your feelings originate and their true purpose.
Learn to reverse the loss of chi flowing out thru your senses, how to alchemically gather an Inner Pearl, the essence of your original self. Very powerful tools for working on yourself, and centering the energy body. Course is mostly meditation, plus “Nourish the Five Shen” Qigong for emotional body. Pre-req: Fundamentals 1 & 2, live or audio-video. Good to have Fundamentals 3 & 4 if possible, the rooting is key to managing emotions.
Prerequisite: Sun-Moon Alchemy (Greater Kan & Li), live or homestudy
• March 23-24 (Sun-Mon): Heaven & Earth Alchemy Review in Utrecht
Contact: Fransje Bannenberg email@example.com
PLAN AHEAD FOR THIS SPRING & SUMMER!!!!!
FUSION of the FIVE ELEMENTS 2 & 3. Open the Macro-Cosmic Orbit & 8 Extraordinary Vessels
April 30 – May 1, 2011 (Sat-Sun): Asheville, N.C.
Open the Macro-Cosmic Orbit by linking chi flow in the Eight Extraordinary (“psychic”) channels. These channels link your pre-natal and post-natal energy bodies, i.e. the deep structure of how you birth yourself each flowing moment. Source needs a pathway to flow into the physical body, and this is the pathway.
Learn to purify your aura & regulate your Energy Body with belt & thrusting channels. Give to and Receive chi from the environment with Positive & Negative Arm & Leg channels.
The 8 Extra Vessels connect the inner and outer chi field, and allow you to “dance” between your inner and outer life. The Wudang Mountain version of the macro-cosmic orbit will also be taught as the most powerful internal method I’ve found for integrating the 8 Extraordinary Vessels into a continuous flowing circuit.
The macro-orbit is the foundation for opening chi flow to 8 Original Forces of Universe (I Ching trigram-tones). Powerful “8 Extraordinary Vessels” qigong form makes this practice simple to remember. It heals deep psychic imbalances not reached by acupuncture. Many mysterious and chronic illnesses can be healed at this 8 Extra Vessels level, much faster than using ordinary 12 meridian acupuncture or herbs.
Another new practice taught is my recently developed “9 Spirals of the Energy Body” in the four directions to integrate the Five Vital Organ Spirits (Shen) with the Five Directional Dragons. This practice connects the internal flow of your macro-cosmic orbit out to the edge of the universe – and back! A wonderfully empowering and healing journey.
This course lays a strong foundation for Healing Love and Water & Fire (Kan & Li) Alchemy.
Pre-req: Fusion 1, live or by homestudy. Learning the energy channel work of Fusion 2/3 without doing the emotional body/inner pearl work of Fusion 1 is also possible, but not optimal. Email me first.
$144. for weekend, $90. reviewers. Call 828-505-1444 to register.
NEW Location: Asheville Training Center, 261 Asheland Ave, two blocks south of downtown Asheville. $144. weekend, $90. reviewers. Call 828-505-1444 to register.
Special Offer: 5 Animals Play 6 Healing Sounds DVD + Inner Smile Audio
To order this special, please either call Jan Gillespie (office manager) at 888 999 0555 within UISA (or 828 505 1444) OR email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full retail for 1.5 hour DVD is $45, and $15. for 80 minute guided Inner Smile Audio CD + $20. for Five Animals eBook.
Total retail $80. is discounted 50% to $39.95 for this month only, until midnight Feb. 28, 2014.
I put the calligraphic symbol for Horse on the cover of my very first DVD, Five Animals Play the Six Healing Sounds. The calligraphy is from an original painting I bought in China by a well known artist who captured the horse’s dynamic movement.
The standard calligraphy character for horse (ma) is on the right.
The 9 Major Benefits:
Open up deep feeling of peace, self-acceptance with Inner Smile.
Allows you to experience true Chi (Qi) flowing in your body.
Activate infinite sea of chi (belly power) with Ocean Chi Breathing.
So simple – even children love the 5 Animals. Teach your kids!
Get in touch with your family of “inner animals” – vital organ “spirits” that control your biology & psychology – and desperately need the love & guidance offered here.
Tao cosmology made super clear: how to experience yin-yang & 5 elements using body movement, feeling, breath, sound, and color.
Lay a solid foundation for deeper levels of qigong & meditation. First stage in a graduated training. Even advanced practioners of other systems will find it stimulating and filled with insights.
Qigong Fundamentals 1 eBook (EXCERPT from Introduction)
Five Animals Do the Six Healing Sounds
By Michael Winn
Inner Meaning of Five Phase Cycles
Let’s go to the next level of our training. We will now learn the Five Animals Play. This particular form I call Five Animals Do the Six Healing Sounds. This is my integration of two of the oldest forms of chi kung in China, the Five Animals and the Six Healing Breaths (or in modern times, “sounds”). Elements of both chi kung forms were found inscribed on silk fragments in the famous Mawangdui tomb discovery, dated to 216 b.c.
In these silk fragments the animals and their sounds were clearly being used for medical purposes. The five animals was originally probably a kind of a shamanic dance, a way of getting in touch with animal spirits for self-healing and empowerment. They believed these animal spirits could connect you to the underworld and the supernatural world. If you could harness them, you could be healed or gain insight and magical powers from the unseen world.
The five animals evolved within Taoist (Daoist) culture to represent the five spirits or the intelligences (wu jing shen) of the five major human vital organs. That’s where the human underworld is actually hidden, right inside our body. The underworld is not in some abstract dimension of our psyche, its right here if we know where to look for it. There are five animals, one for each of the five elements.
Shamanic Power Animals Live Inside Human Body
The evolution of spiritual training in ancient China was marked, I believe, by the absorption of shamanic powers and techniques into a more advanced, all inclusive alchemical science. The wisdom of the Daoist alchemists was that the entire universe, in its essential form, is contained within our human animal body.
They realized, we can stop chasing after ourselves outside of ourselves. It is all right here, under our very nose. So the shamanic journey into “other realms” evolved into the Taoist notion of an expanded energy body. The journey became increasingly internalized. You don’t need to travel to get to the underworld, you carry it around with you, right inside your body.
Praise for Michael Winn’s “Five Animals Play Six Healing Sounds”
I would like to tell the whole world to get this video
“I’m writing to call your attention to my whole-hearted rave about Chi Kung Fundamentals #1 home study course, which I just now posted on our Forum “Tao Speaks!” You might enjoy seeing it, and thanking Michael Winn on my behalf. As my fellow forum members know, I was expected to die at any moment from the severity of my asthma.
I am 68, and also have emphysema, and this video, more than any other source has improved my health, mental and physical, remarkably. I am able to do my own shopping, for the first time in ages, can walk half a mile without creating an emergency for myself, can get around the house and yard without the ski pole I’d relied on. I wish I was a faster learner, but this has been so amazing.
“Each animal play has a particular emotional problem it is expected to dispel. In his system, Tiger (white, lungs, cloud) dispels grief; Bear (blue, kidneys, ocean) dispels fear; Deer (green, liver, vegetation) dispels anger; Crane (red, heart, fire) dispels self-judgment; and Monkey (yellow, spleen, sun) dispels worry. Interesting to me, because from the emotional perspective, this lists problems I have had, in order of severity, AND it lists the exercises, for me, in order of difficulty.
I had no problem with Tiger and Bear. Deer is very awkward for me. Crane! you have to stand briefly on one leg and then the other for this, and I have always had a problem with balance, which has worsened radically in recent months.
Well, first I was able MIRACULOUSLY to improve my balance very much, THEN I was able to release self-judgment, and THEN I was able to do the Crane reasonably well, at least for a brief period. As to Monkey, tonight was the first time I was able to do it at all, and suddenly it made sense and was easy and fun. Leaving me still with Deer, in the middle, residual anger to shed.
I am so happy about all of this, and I would like to tell the whole world to get this video and do these exercises. I have NEVER had any medicine so therapeutic in my life. I have been bursting with this, and that’s why I just had to post it. Happy, happy, hopeful of attaining true Qi in one lifetime.” Thank you so much!”
Tao Sister (Kate Hawthorne) –
Inner View of Fusion Nuclear Process (image)
May Your Inner Fusion Nuclear Process Be an Explosion of Creativity,
“Who takes Heaven as his ancestor, Virtue as his home, the Tao as his door, and who becomes change — is a Sage.” — Chuang Tzu, Inner Chapters
“The Tao is very close, but everyone looks far away. Life is very simple, but everyone seeks difficulty.” — Taoist Sage, 200 B.C
Register online for on Healing Tao University, the largest Tao (Dao) Arts & Sciences program in the West with 20 week long summer retreats featuring qigong (“chi kung”) and inner alchemy (neidangong) training. For more info, see http://www.HealingTaoRetreats.com
Or visit http://www.HealingTaoUSA.com, to order books/videos/tapes from the Tao Home Study program. Call the Healing Tao USA Fullfillment center at the Mystical Number 1-888-999-0555 or more ordinary numbers: 828-505-1444, or email info@HealingTaoUSA.com
Visit http://www.Taichi-Enlightenment.com for a glimpse into the world’s most magical spiritual tai chi form.
To get Michael Winn’s FREE 130 page ebook Way of the Inner Smile, with 25 fabulous photos of the world’s most spiritual smiles, go to homepage http://www.HealingTaoUSA.com and subscribe to “Tao News”. You will receive his “Chi Flows Naturally” newsletter and be on his most updated elist. You will immediately receive download info.
If you change your email address in the future and wish to stay on this list, simply re-subscribe to Tao News on our homepage.