Inner Sexual Alchemy
Lesser Enlightenment of Water & Firewith Michael Winn Couple Your Inner Male and Inner Female Spiritual Conception of an Immortal Embryo
- Heal Deep Sexual Identity Issues
- How to Initiate Spiritual Pregnancy & Rebirth
- Heal Chronic Diseases & Dissolve Inner Demons
- Worldly Destiny vs. Quest for Spiritual Immortality
- Gods Play in Cauldron of Original Chi Qigong DVD
9 Major Benefits of Inner Sexual Alchemy Audio:Once the Lesser Kan & Li ignites a special alchemical process within your dantian, you will understand that the entire 1st formula – Inner Smile, Healing Sounds, Orbit, Fusion of Five Elements, Healing Love – is just preparation for the Inner Sexual Alchemy of Water & Fire. The 1st Formula practices are highly energizing and enlightening in themselves – yet hindsight will reveal their limits, once the profundity of inner sexual alchemy is grasped. It is impossible for the intellect to feel what is implied by these words; only direct experience can reveal the truth. It is the experience of a deeper dimension of self where ordinary mind cannot easily function. We need the foundation of the 1st Formula, it is like our best friend. But the 2nd Formula practice is like our spiritual partner that we marry because we know s/he is the right one to carry our child. It requires a similar long term commitment to raise up our Immortal Child to become an Inner Sage. It is the core process the 2nd formula that ignites spiritual pregnancy. From this orgasmic inner opening spontaneously unfolds the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th alchemy formulas, up to the 7th formula of Union of Human & Tao. [collapsible_item title=”
9 Major Benefits of Lesser Enlightenment of Water & Fire:“]
- Shift your functional level of consciousness to include your formless soul. The Five vital organ spirits of heart-mind (xin) transmute into the Three primal soul forces (ling). These Three forces – Primal Water, Primal Fire, and Primal Earth – produce the Golden Elixir, the divine seed-egg, our Immortal Embryo, that will mature into our Inner Sage. Learn the difference between mind enlightenment and spiritual immortality. How the five shen continue to function in the post-natal (physical) realm simultaneously while the three soul forces mediate chi flow to and from the pre-natal (formless) realm.
- Experience a higher spiritual level of sexual practice inside your body: “self-intercourse” between your inner male and inner female. In effect, enjoy as much sex with your “perfect inner lover” as your heart desires. Simultaneously resolve the deep and universal human identity crisis: the split between male and female mind-bodies. Complete lifetime(s) of unfinished sexual relationships – a huge claim to make, but possible when you begin changing yourself at the level of essence (jing). Learn to re-direct the unconscious habit – of suppressing, scattering, or projecting sexual energy – into cultivating your original androgynous self.
- Practical secrets of quickening the “pregnancy” and rebirthing phase of the true self (“immortal embryo”). Give substance to an authentic self (zhenren) that seems to arise out of nowhere. Embodiment of our true self is initially experienced thru its three-fold power as:
- Original Essence (yuan jing) – inner steam.
- Original Breath (yuan chi) – inner light.
- Original Spirit (yuan shen) – inner sound.
- Circulate a golden elixir as the “internal medicine” – the true microcosmic orbit. Acquire the power to change yourself at the genetic level of your deep jing (essence) within the bone marrow and blood. Opens possibility to heal chronic illness at the pre-natal (= stem cell) level, including genetically inherited diseases. How to “power steam” the macro-cosmic orbit (8 Extraordinary Vessels of Fusion 2/3). Numerous bio-energetic applications improve heart circulation, strengthen lymph/immune system, and clear deep, superficial meridian, and vital organ blockages.
- Clarify issues of different time zones (linear, cyclical, eternal) that our different subtle bodies live in. How reincarnation really works, why it exists and why past lives are not important, only the present moment. What can happen at death to our core soul aspects; whether they stay “married” or separate. How to manage hungry ghosts that may show up in our space, attracted by inner light in eye of your kan & li cauldron.
- Gain the ability to dissolve your worst Inner Demons without any resistance or struggle, using the Black Pearl meditation I’ve developed in recent years. Demons are mostly the shadow side of our five shen. They have no defense from Kan and Li process, which functions at a deeper level of psychic structure. Secret of dissolving demons with permanent results: work from the inside out, and show your demons how to complete their genuine spiritual needs.
- Transform and refine your innate spiritual powers/virtues. False Yin (self- contraction) and False Yang (over-expansion) can be dissolved by the neutral force released from the reversal of Primal Water and Primal Fire. True-Yin-within-Yang Water and True-Yang-within-Yin Fire emerge from hidden soul layers within our body-mind. Explanation using I Ching trigram symbols. Cultivation of these inner essences allows rapid healing, true soul expression, and gradual development of inner wisdom.
- Open pathways of communication between three dimensions of the whole self: the Original Spirit, the pre-natal soul, and your post-natal (physical) self. How the human soul is binary in nature: polarized male-female on horizontal plane, heaven-earth or formless-form polarized on its vertical axis. Why a third integrated self – our Inner Sage – must be cultivated to resolve the split between left & right brains/selves. Exercising the Inner Eye/Neutral Observer at different levels of core channel (navel up to crown) makes this communication practical in the physical plane.
- Gods Play in Cauldron of Original Chi qigong form supports the kan & li process and makes it much easier to initiate spontaneous deep meditation. This powerful six movement form activates the creation and counter-creation cycles, the primal coupling of Fire & Water, and opens the relationship between neutral core and exterior yin-yang aspects of the body/personality.
Lesser Kan & Li Course contents:“] Get the package? I recommend you get the 19 CD (25 hours) audio Holland Winter Solstice Lesser Kan & Li Retreat 2008, together with the qigong DVD Gods Playing in the Original Cauldron. That was taught to a group of very dedicated students who had average 5 to 7 years preparation in the foundation 1st Formula Tao practices. The Winter Solstice is a powerful time to practice. Their questions were high level and the course covered all the refinements I’ve made up to that date. It’s a longer course, so costs a little more, but it covers the material more thoroughly. If you can afford it, its worth it. There is a sizeable audio-video package discount. The Dao Mountain 2005 course is 14 CD’s (20 hours), a bit shorter and thus less expensive, but also very powerful. The practitioners (and thus questioners) here are primarily American, so their orientation may be slightly different than the English or Dutch versions. The Dao Mtn. lectures (CD 1-6) and meditations (CD 7-13) were recorded separately, making this course more difficult for first time learners. This course is better suited for reviewers seeking integrated set of meditations (note: any second set of audio is half price). The Glastonbury, England September 2001 Lesser Kan & Li 12-cassette tape (18 hours) audio course is also exceptional, and a slightly cheaper option. Many students have learned to practice from those tapes, as it was the sole offering for the last four years. The course was taught a few days after the 9-11 attacks on the WTC, the planet was in a state of shock. Humanity was also in a state of open-heartedness, and I put the shifts in the energy field to good work. These students were also highly qualified, so there was a powerful transmission. The questions asked were quite different from the other kan & li retreats. There is a transcript of Glastonbury that will be sold as an ebook soon to purchasers of any of the audio retreats as a study aid (but not to replace the oral transmission – the intellect interferes!). Those who take any Lesser retreat live receive this 175 page transcript for free. Glastonbury 2001 was the first course in which we rented Stonehenge and re-activated it with a powerful Taoist ritual alchemy ceremony that embraced Celtic elements as well. The giant Stones literally came to life, awakening the energies of thousands of years of ceremonies performed there. NOTE ON COURSE UPGRADE: If you have purchased one Kan & Li weeklong homestudy course from Healing Tao USA and wish to get a different version, you may purchase the second version at half price. There is no time limit on this upgrade option. It’s designed for students who want to get a different perspective on the practice, with different questions & answers, and variations on guided meditations. 2 hour qigong DVD: Gods Playing in the Cauldron of Original Chi is one of the most beautiful in the qigong series, with scenes shot in the high Swiss Alps, on the Great Wall of China, and in the Blue Ridge Mountains near Michael’s home in Asheville, North Carolina. The qigong form can be done by anyone, even a beginner in qigong. But it won’t trigger the same internal response as it will for someone who has taken the Inner Sexual Alchemy training. Summer retreat rebate: If you buy the homestudy course and later take the Inner Sexual Alchemy summer retreat within the year, you get half your money back. This is highly recommended strategy for getting the most out of the live course. No two courses are the same, so you won’t be feeling bored! You’ll feel grateful for the headstart. Lesser Kan & Li Pre-requisites: One Cloud’s seven Tao Formulas for Achieving Immortality are a progressive training. Lesser Kan & Li course should be purchased only after the adept has learned the minimum pre-requisite practices: Qigong Fundamentals 1 & 2, Healing Love/Taoist Sexual Secrets, and Fusion of Five Elements 1-2-3. And optional, but strongly recommend you include Qigong Fundamentals 3 & 4 for extra grounding as part of your preparation. The better prepared you are, the more you will get from the course. Note that Mantak Chia in the 1980’s required students to practice for TWO YEARS before he would teach them the next level of Kan & Li. NOTE ON MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: The standard Healing Tao USA total satisfaction guaranteed or your money-back-within-one-year no- questions-asked policy applies to anyone who has taken the three proper prerequisite courses (Orbit, Fusion, Healing Love), either live or by home study course. Live study may be with other qualified Healing Tao instructors. IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THE PREREQUSITE COURSES, THE GURANTEE DOES NOT APPLY. Purchase at your own risk. The purpose of this is to discourage people from buying this course before they are ready. Some folks are in a rush and think they are special and can skip the foundation practices. In the past we tried to filter the sales only to those who were properly prepared, but we simply don’t have the time to do that. Internal Alchemy is NOT a simple process of acquiring intellectual information. It is a progressive training that develops whole body-mind skills needed at higher levels of practice such as the kan & li formulas. If you don’t have the skills, the process will most likely not work, or not work well. The head-trippers who think they are just acquiring information invariably drop away from the alchemical path, as the process does not become spontaneous and self-regenerating. Other types of qigong, tai chi, yogic or other types of meditation skills are all good background in relaxation and concentration. They may speed up your progress with learning inner alchemy. But they do NOT REPLACE the need for the specific energetic skills developed in the healing sounds, inner smile, orbit, fusion, and healing love. Time Frame: Once you’ve got a good grasp of Lesser Kan & Li, the Fusion and Healing Love, and Orbit practices from One Cloud’s First Formula for Immortality become much easier. A reasonable course of practice would be to learn one level of Kan & Li per year. Adepts who are serious practitioners and find it easy to digest, could handle a maximum of two Kan & Li courses per year. This is feasible with live retreat study or extensive review of audio home study courses. Two Kan & Li retreats is the maximum that I allow students to take live at the summer retreats, and that is simply to reduce the burden of travel costs for those coming for live transmission. Each individual progresses at a unique pace. Time frame may be affected by personal nature, health issues, your openness to subtle energy, and amount of time spent practicing. Those who take a Healing Tao kan & li retreat, with its live transmission, may progress much faster. Live work with a group adds momentum to your chi experience. The rule of thumb is to experiment with a new method until you feel you “own the practice’. This means the chi flow of that practice is inside you, you can tap it anytime, it feels comfortable and familiar. It’s become a tool, you can use it when needed. At the Kan & Li level, there may be sudden spontaneous leaps that activate higher formulas. You do NOT need to “master” or “perfect” these practices before learning the next course – which in my sequence is Sun-Moon Alchemy, or Greater Enlightenment of Kan & Li. Just as the “self” is a fluid process, “self-mastery” is a continuous, lifelong process. Please, don’t use “lack of mastery” as an excuse not to try the next method. I am still in process of mastering these practices – after 25 years! No matter how advanced you become, life will continually serve up new challenges to your soul, to force you to find an even deeper clarity of being than you’ve previously achieved.
Lesser Kan & Li Course Handouts Handouts:
- Four page handout detailing the main practices. Outline of handout is below (most details removed).
- Diagram of relation of five shen to original shen, their qualities.
- List of Yin-Yang Pairs: qualities of primal fire and water soul aspects in our life.
- Three Methods of Alchemy Practice: Yin, Yang, & Wu Wei. (see below)
- The Five Major Energies That Shape Our Destiny (see below)
Methods of Coupling Primal Water & Fire Inner Sexual Alchemy (Lesser Kan & Li)Preparatory Methods
- Inner Smile:
- Original Spirit is Formless Fire, the 5 Jing Shen (Body Spirits) are Form/Water; they dissolve each other to birth Elixir.
- The ordinary heart-mind (xin) is Fire, the physical body is Water, the heart-mind and body both dissolve to reveal Original Spirit.
- Five Animals Qigong, Alchemical Crane movement. Mixes post natal fire & water.
- Gods Playing in the Cauldron of Original Chi (qigong) form): does it all.
- Fusion: post-natal Fire & Water help crystallize post-natal Pearl of Original Spirit
- Water & Fire “visual-actualization” training of the five shen.
- Pangu Mystical Qigong: capture male-female, sperm-egg double spin. Methods of Refining the Three Forces
- Kan & Li, short cut FIRST COUPLING. Kan & Li Elixir as Internal Medicine
- First Refining of Body-Mind Water & Fire
- YANG body spirits & bio-energetic functions:
- yang meridians (all 12 regular)
- yang qualities heart shen: fiery, electric, warm; radiant lovingness, joy
- yang qualities liver hun: kindness, social & spiritual ambition
- YIN body spirits & bio-energetic functions:
- sex organs (testes/ovaries)
- bone marrow
- yin meridians
- yin qualities of kidney shen: magnetic, fluid, cool; will to survive & procreate body/children
- yin qualities of lung po souls selfish personal desires of body, personal strength & beauty, desire for moral righteousness/integrity.
- YANG body spirits & bio-energetic functions:
- Psychological application: How to Dissolve RESISTANCE to changing your self.
- Biological-Energetic applications of Fire & Water process:
- Steam 3 dan tian simultaneously.
- how to steam spine, creating a “power orbit”.
- how to steam in reverse orbit.
- how to steam orbit using spinning ball method.
- Steam kidneys, spleen, and heart, thymus, face, central core channel.
- Steam lungs, liver and left/right core channels; then rest of 8 Extraordinary Vessels. (Fusion 3 pathway). Steam Bladder meridian in reverse for clean out, and to release trapped heat.
- RED Steam circulatory system to heal heart. BLUE steam lymph nodes/vessels to strengthen immune system.
- Steam 3 dan tian simultaneously.
- Kan & Li for completing sexual identity of Inner Male & Inner Female. Sexual “inner-course” that also resolves all old past sexual relations. Discussion of higher soul sex, and subtle-body sex at a distance. Effect of Inner Sexual Alchemy on outer sexual relations.
- Dissolving Your Inner Demon: Black Pearl Meditation to Complete the Dark Side. How to find the weakest point of your resistance, and transform it without any struggle.
- “Inner Eye – Neutral Observer” exercises practiced from eye of the cauldron:
- navel: x-ray vision inside physical body: organs, cells, etc.
- solar plexus: Will manifesting in outer world.
- heart: feeling inside the heart of someone you love and someone you hate. Feel the level of their Original Spirit.
- Base of throat: express & receive communication with nature, beings.
- 3rd eye: Time travel to future place where you are practicing kan & li meditation. Look back from future into present moment.
- Crown: watch your future arriving as subtle energy patterns. Download the future experience of your inevitable immortal self.
- SECOND REFINING OF WATER & FIRE Assists crystaliization of inner elixir. Meaning of alchemical codes for dragon and tiger, the yang within the yin and yin within the yang. Interfaces pre-natal and post-natal fire & water.
- Three Ways to Close Kan & Li meditation:
- Turn the Wheel of Spiritual Law. Integrates orbit and creation cycle.
- Unite the 3 Core Channels. Double spinning pearl method fuses at crown.
- Radiate Golden Elixir from the stillness of pre-natal cauldron to: 1. whole body, 2. whole community, 3. whole cosmos.
- Discussion of best times to practice kan & li coupling, aligning to natural cycles
Three Methods of Tao Inner Alchemy:“] By Michael Winn Yang Practice: The Creative I smile at everything around me. I initiate change. Primal fire (li) moves me. I project my mind-intent (yi) to shape the rhythm of time. I joyfully quicken the speed of transformation. I am a radiant spinning double vortex of light. I actively guide natural forces to create new harmony & balance. I expand myself out to embrace the whole. I probe into the unknown, transforming it into the known. Yin Practice: The Receptive I smile at everything within me. I allow change. Primal water (kan) moves me. My mind-intent calmly manifests as the space where change happens. I invite gradual change by surrendering and merging with space/body. I am a river of liquid essence flowing in orbits, in spheres of influence. I align with natural forces, shaping them as they flow harmoniously within. I embrace the whole by slowly gathering and fusing it within myself. I discover the unknown by allowing it to reveal itself to me. Wu Wei Practice: The Effortless We are the Original Inner Smiling, before division. We are the unchanging Source of change. Original (yuan) chi moves us. We are a whole, embracing its parts: jing, chi, shen. Body, energy, spirit. We experience everything and everyone as aspects of the Original Self. We witness and support yin and yang as the resting and moving self. We are the Stillness within the stillness, and the Music of the Spheres. We arise from Source, Create, and return to Source effortlessly. We embody the Unknown as the Knower, the Knowing, and the Known. We are the Presence experiencing the None, the One, and the Many. We are Grace, and Gratitude for grace. © Michael Winn 2002 [/collapsible_item] [collapsible_item title=”
The Five Forces Shaping Human Soul Patterns & Taoist Alchemy Formulas for Completing One’s Destiny:“] By Michael Winn
- ACQUIRED patterns this lifetime (post-natal). Physical, emotional, sexual and mental experiences that are not completed, often as traumas pretending to be a stuck “past” ego self. Stored in 5 phase & yin-yang patterns by vital organ spirits & meridians. • Completed using first alchemy formula (Healing sounds, Orbit, Fusion). • Sexual identity completed with Inner Sexual Alchemy (Lesser Kan & Li).
- ANCESTRAL biological & psychological patterns (pre-natal). Experiences of parents, grandparents, relatives and unknown distant ancestors that are stored and shared genetically in the blood. A collective pool of issues awaiting completion by anyone in that biological lineage. • Completed with all three Water & Fire (Kan & Li) formulas.
- GEOMANTIC forces (deep earth, or geo-natal patterns). Deep earth directional forces control five phase outer weather cycles & inner “psychic weather”. Planetary feng shui is imprinted at birth on your constitution and reinforced by geography where you live. Embedded in global social and environmental struggle by collective negative thought forms. • Completed with Sun-Moon Alchemy (Greater Kan & LI).
- ASTROLOGICAL forces (planetary patterns, a.k.a. “karmic”). Solar system is 5 phase processes embodied within individual souls. Planets are your cosmic vital organ spirits, how your subtle bodies step themselves down thru the sun & planets. • Completed with Planetary Alchemy (Greatest Kan & Li), by fusing the five planetary spirits and opening direct Sun to heart-mind (xin) communication.
- STELLAR forces (spiritual lineage patterns). “Essences” embody spiritual qualities in collective galactic & star soul patterns flowing through different dimensions (“heavens”) of space/time. • Completed with Star Alchemy and Heaven & Earth Alchemy.