Taoist Sexual Secrets for Health & Blisswith Michael Winn & Joyce Gayheart Secrets of transforming sexual energy into radiant health. Specific sexual cultivation practices for men & women. No partner needed – solo & dual cultivation practice.
- Enjoy whole-body, continuous Spiritual Orgasm
- How to regenerate & recycle sex energy
- Prevent and heal sexual dysfunction, PMS, etc.
- Heal the deep split between men and women
- Sexual Vitality Qigong DVD (also helps weight loss)
9 Major Benefits of Healing Love: Taoist Sexual SecretsSexual energy is the single most powerful evolutionary force within humanity. If we learn to properly direct this energy within our bodies and our relationships, we live longer and more happily. If we squander it unwisely, we live short and unsatisfying lives. If we infuse sexual essence into the alchemical marriage of our body and soul, it activates the process of birthing our immortal self.
The 9 Major Benefits of Healing Love Audio Courses:
- Get a clear understanding of what sexual energy really is – and why it is so confusing in relationships, and subject of so much cultural taboo, political and religious repression. Why cultivating our sexual essence is the key to spiritual freedom, and the secret ingredient in the inner alchemical process of crystallizing body, mind, and spirit into our true self.
- Find out the hidden sexual tension between the three levels of sexual identity we each have: physically sexed male or female body, a bi-sexual (androgynous) Energy Body, and a pre-sexual, genderless Original Spiritual Body. Understanding “the Fall” of Original Spirit into separate male and female bodies is a powerful realization. This alone can release much sexual-spiritual frustration, and puts the battle of the Sexes into clear perspective.
- Discover the different paths of Taoist sexual energy cultivation available to you. Medical sexology for healing biological dysfunction: the bedroom art of dual cultivation to enhance love relationships, or the single cultivation path. Solo practice transforms the sexual potential of the essence within your own body, whether masturbating or meditating.
- Men will get Michael’s 25 years insight into the difference between orgasm and ejaculation. Learn the best techniques to shift the male sexual impulse from Ejaculation to INjaculation – refinements not in the classic Taoist Secrets of Love book Michael wrote 20 years ago with Mantak Chia. How sexual essence (jing chi) can best be recirculated in the orbit or other internal pathways. Why Viagra is dangerous to sexual health. Updates on Cool Draw testicle breathing, power lock, hidden danger of using the million dollar point, why its better to ejaculate than feel guilt over lost seed. How to prevent pre-mature ejaculation.
- Women will get Joyce’s 25 years insight (and Michael’s medical opinion) into best ways to manage the holy “blood sacrifice” made by women each month. Ovarian Breathing, breast massage, jade egg exercises, deep womb meditation, healing infertility and frigidity issues. Choosing whether to reduce the loss of sexual-blood essence (and PMS) or voluntarily “slay the red dragon” of menstrual cycles entirely. How to redirect blood essence to creative projects and spiritual realization. Managing hot flashes and natural hormone circulation for post-menopausal women.
- Learn to stimulate the different types of orgasm that are possible for everyone to experience. The short-lived genital physical orgasm, the long wave vital organ-Energy Body orgasm, or the smooth, continuous bliss of a whole body-mind Spiritual (Valley) Orgasm. How men and women filter their sexual attractions to other people differently via jing, chi, and shen levels (roughly equivalent to physical, energy, and spiritual bodies).
- Secrets of subtle energy body sex and orgasm between partners, with physical touching or at a distance. How outer sexual alchemy – exchange of sexual fluids and sexual intercourse – is different from inner sexual alchemy – copulation of inner male and inner female psychic forces. Use of a pink inner pearl to help crystallize blood and sperm essences.
- Explore the yin-yang of relationships between men and women; how the same principles govern both hetero- and homo- sexual relations. Why hot passionate sex tends to fade over time, even if love remains, and what to do about it. How to achieve harmony: the role of neutral force (yuan chi) in creating an eternal “love child” that may outlast the sexual relation. Techniques to amplify sexual energy during love-making between couples. Using different positions and methods to stimulate exchange via energy channels and key acu-points. Alchemical art of exchanging heart blood with sexual fire.
- Learn how to best use Sexual Vitality Qigong. The DVD gives all the forms, but audio course gives more detailed internal explanation. It’s a collection of 25 of the world’s best sexual energy and kidney-building qigong forms Michael gathered over two decades from top masters in China and elsewhere. Correct qigong practice is a key secret to rapidly enhancing one’s sexual potential. Strong kidneys will also help people lose weight faster.
Healing Love/Tao Sexual SecretsGet which audio-video package? We recommend you get either the 17-CD audio from 2005 or the 12-cassette tape from 2003, packaged together with the Sexual Vitality Qigong DVD. Both are recordings of excellent week long retreats. They cover the same techniques and theory, but because different people were attending, different questions get asked, taking the courses in new directions with different insights. The week long retreats are taught by Michael and Joyce together, so naturally go much deeper than the weekend course with Michael alone. They give the perspective of both sexes, and devote more time to the deep complexities of sexual relationships. Many women will appreciate hearing directly from Joyce about her extensive experience. It is enlightening for men to get the women’s perspective, and vice versa. Since Michael and Joyce are the only Senior Healing Tao instructors that have been in relationship for nearly 25 years, they transmit a unique feeling and a perspective that is much richer and deeper than any book or sexual technique. (Juan Li and Renu Li in Europe are another long term senior instructor couple, about 18 years). If you can afford the longer courses, they are a good investment in your sexual health, your relationships, and your spiritual path. They are offered here at a substantial discount. If you order the less expensive 12 tape cassette version, you can later upgrade to the 17 CD course for half price. If budget is an issue, get the weekend 7-CD set or 6-cassette tape course (which are identical in content). This is an excellent course, with a lot packed into it. It is sufficient to get all the major theory, sexual techniques and internal qigong instruction that is not on the DVD. Any of the audio courses, including the weekend course, are good preparation for transforming relationships with current, past, or potential future lovers to a deeper level. The best proof of this? Read the testimonial below from a California women who found the weekend 6-cassette Healing Love course in her ex-boyfriend’s bedroom drawer. He had accidentally left the tapes behind after moving out. She had already studied tantric yoga, but decided to listen to the tapes, perhaps to better understand what went wrong. After listening to the tapes and practicing the qigong, she had major realizations about sexuality, relationships, and her spiritual path. This testimonial highlights the possibility that California style neo-tantric sex trainings provide a very useful and liberating therapy. But they may not offer the same sophisticated internal energy and spiritual self-mastery as the combination of qigong and Taoist sexual alchemy. This is for each individual to explore and decide. Which to train first –Healing Love or Fusion? If you are taking live workshops, the only pre-requisite for Healing Love is Qigong Fundamentals 1 & 2. But it is strongly recommended that you also get the increased energetic grounding from Qigong Fundamentals 3 & 4 and the emotional and deep channel grounding of the Fusion 1-2-3 practices. If you learn those first, you will get more out of the sexual practices and move more quickly to a higher level. Many people – men especially – tend to skip Fusion and race ahead directly to the sexual practices. But mastery of “sexual kung-fu” will be limited if you do not also master your emotions. It is easier to master your emotions when they are not inflamed with sexual passion. Taoist sexual practices will amplify your energy level, but that also risks amplifying old emotional patterns embedded in your sexual identity. Taoists sexual practices help us regulate our outer sexual desires and sexual functioning. But our sexual drive is infused with many incomplete feelings. By completing those feelings internally with Fusion, we can then make conscious our emotional conflicts and better manage what is purely sexual. Clearing our emotional field enables us to handle much more powerful sexual energy flow. We tend to project our sexual issues onto a partner or into our relationships. This turns our relationships into a kind of Theatre of the Personality. Fusion allows us to resolve many issues in our private inner Soul Theatre, so we don’t need to play them out in the Personality Theatre. The goal is to integrate the soul and personality theatres into one process. Kan & Li: Inner Sexual Alchemy. Fusion and Healing Love practices are both essential preparation stages from the Taoist hermit One Cloud’s First Formula for Achieving Immortality. The Second Formula deals with inner sexual alchemy, and is called The Lesser Enlightenment of Kan and Li (Water & Fire). It trains us in the copulation of one’s inner male and inner female energies. But if you can’t manage your outer sexual relations, it will be an obvious obstacle in managing your internal sexual energy. Tao of Sex & Martial Arts: The big secret not revealed by most sifu (who want to keep their fighting edge) is that super-charging your martial training with sexual energy is the key. This is not our personal training focus, but it is an application that any student may choose for themselves. It is even more essential that this training include Fusion practice, to prevent sexual energy from amplifying unconscious anger and violence. Summer retreat rebate: If you buy any homestudy course and later take the Healing Love summer retreat within a year, you get about half your money back for the homestudy course at the time you register. Do I need to buy the Taoist Secrets of Love (for men) or Healing Love (for women) books? These are useful reference works and contain valuable details and illustrations. Just need to keep in mind that the audio material supercedes and updates the written materials. The Multi-Orgasmic Man, Woman, and Couple books are essentially re-writes of these original titles, and again are optional purchases. They don’t contain any methods not given in the audio courses. But the editor has done additional research into western sexology that offers an interesting juxtaposition to Taoist sexology. Time Frame to learn the sexual practices: This varies considerably with how deeply ingrained your sexual habits are “frozen” into your current energy body structure. Best to not put any time frame on this practice – just accept it will be a life-long process. The sexual identity confusion is The Big Issue for humanity, and is not going to be resolved by learning a few techniques. You’ve got six more Tao alchemical formulas to help with this Big Issue. Each individual progresses at a unique pace. Time frame may be affected by personal nature, health issues, your openness to subtle energy, and amount of time spent practicing. Those who take a Healing Tao retreat or workshop, with its live transmission, may progress much faster. Live work with a group adds momentum to your chi experience. The rule of thumb is to experiment with a new method until you feel you “own the practice’. This means the chi flow of that practice is inside you, you can tap it anytime, it feels comfortable and familiar. It’s become a tool, you can use it when needed. You do NOT need to “master” or “perfect” these practices before learning the next course – which in my sequence is Inner Sexual Alchemy: Lesser Enlightenment of Kan & Li. Just as the “self” is a fluid process, “self-mastery” is a continuous, lifelong process. Please, don’t use “lack of mastery” as an excuse not to try the next level. I am still in the process of taking these practices to ever more subtle levels – after 25 years! No matter how advanced you become, life will continually serve up new challenges to whatever level of clarity of being you’ve achieved. [/collapsible_item] [collapsible_item title=”
Healing Love Course Handout“] Sexual Vitality Qigong (List of “Sexercises” on DVD) by Michael Winn
Top 3 Sexual Energy Building Qigong forms
- Left & Right Kidney Pumping, a.k.a. Deep Earth Pulsing.
- Cosmic Swimming Dragon (spiral pink sexual chi around sun, moon, stars)
- Sexual Marriage of Heaven & Earth (Audio integrates Empty Force Breathing, not taught on video)
Fire & Water Qigong Ceremony (Facing South for Heart & North for Kidney Harmony)
Lying Sexual Qigong forms
- Pelvic rocking and circling sacrum.
- Psoas release
- Belly and groin massage (with laughing practice also)
- Inhale outer universe into dantian; exhale inner body universe to mingmen
Sitting & Kneeling Sexual Qigong
- Rubbing kidneys according to Taoist numerology
- Rubbing ears to stimulate kidneys.
- Stroke inside leg/kidney meridians; slap kidney-1 point.
- Hands over ears, with kidney rotations
- Knee walking
- Kneel with pelvic lifting & pumping.
Standing Sexual Qigong to Circulate Kidney Chi
- Walking Knee lifts.
- Knee slapping on Bladder-40 pt.
- Arm and leg swings to open psoas
- Grab ankles, breathe into kidney meridian
- Breathe testicle/ovary pink chi to heart, eyes.
Standing Lung – Kidney Sexual Qigong
- Arms/palms open lungs; close fists over mingmen, kidney sound.
- Short arm swings, movement originates from pelvis.
- Large arm scoops: activates lung meridian to expand kidney chi.
- Fast out-of-sync circles with palms scooping chi into kidneys.
- Waist circling with hands on kidneys.
- Belt channel circling, palms gather chi around waist.
Sexual Qigong to Concentrate Kidney Chi in Dantian
- Slow moving Chi Ball front-back, left-right, up-down.