Medical & Spiritual Qigongwith Michael Winn Fun 5 minute routines to get your Chi flowing! Release emotional stress effortlessly! Smile all day long!
- Inner Smile
- Ocean Chi Breathing
- 5 Animals
- 6 Healing Sounds
9 Major Benefits of Qigong Fundamentals 1 AudioTime Frame: Do the Fundamentals #1 Inner Smile, Five Animal/Six Healing sounds practices for 100 days. Your health and life will be totally transformed. When you feel comfortable, add Fundamentals #2 practices. This is a conservative estimate for home study. Each individual progresses at a unique pace. Time frame may be affected by personal nature, health issues, your openness to subtle energy, and amount of time spent practicing. Those who take a Healing Tao retreat or workshop, with its live transmission, may progress much faster. Live work with a group adds momentum to your chi experience. But in either case there still is needed a period of “digestion”, in which your awareness of energy channels and vital organ intelligence stabilizes and become functional in daily life. The rule of thumb is to experiment with a new method until you feel you “own the practice’. This means it is inside you, you can tap it anytime, it feels comfortable and familiar. It’s become a tool, you can use it when needed. You do NOT need to “master” or “perfect” these practices before adding or shifting to the next course. Mastery is a continuous, lifelong process. Please, don’t use “lack of mastery” as an excuse not to try the next method. I am still mastering these practices – after 25 years! China’s two oldest shamanic forms of qigong, Five Animals & Six Healing Sounds – are combined by Michael Winn into one simple super-powerful form with immediate health benefits! The Inner Smile taps the power of a universal and effortless natural human instinct. Yet it’s also a skill: are you ready to smile your way to enlightenment? Profound treasures to enjoy your entire life. Every spiritual system – from Buddhism to yoga to Native American – has a Five Element theory underlying it (some use 4 elements + center). But most don’t teach you how to directly experience the 5 elements in your body as five intelligent streams of biological, psychological, & spiritual consciousness. That’s why you’ll love this course – it puts you directly in touch with your core operating system. You will quickly begin to feel both embodied and empowered!
The 9 Major Benefits:
- Open up deep feeling of peace, self-acceptance with Inner Smile.
- Allows you to experience true Chi (Qi) flowing in your body.
- Activate infinite sea of chi (belly power) with Ocean Chi Breathing.
- Detoxify blocked energies with simple sounds.
- Prevent & heal asthma, high blood pressure, poor digestion, improve balance, relieve emotional stress at core of most chronic illness. 3500 scientific studies prove Qigong’s power to prevent and heal chronic illness.
- So simple – even children love the 5 Animals. Teach your kids!
- Get in touch with your family of “inner animals” – vital organ “spirits” that control your biology and psychology – and desperately need the love & guidance offered here.
- Tao cosmology made super clear: how to experience yin-yang and 5 elements using body movement, feeling, breath, sound, and color.
- Lay a solid foundation for deeper levels of qigong & meditation. First stage in a graduated training. Even advanced practitioners of other systems will find it stimulating and filled with insights.
Course Summary of #1 Audio
Michael Winn’s Qigong (Chi Kung) Fundamentals 1Inner Smile · 5 Animals · 6 Healing Sounds Note: Audio best when used with 5 Animals DVD. #1 Audio Handouts (4 pages):
- Five Animals movements list (handy reference for practice)
- Six Healing Sounds (illustrated, with descriptions)
- How to Deepen the Six Healing Sounds (Advanced Practice)
- Diagram of Taoist 5 Element theory & list of vibrational associations.
Theory: What is Chi (Qi)? How can we know it is real? Qi and Chi, Qigong and Chi, Kung are identical and pronounced the same in China: “chee gong”. Tao is”Dao”. Chi (Qi) means “subtle breath”, not physical breath, but chi still has substance. The Life Force as the personal teacher present to each of us in every moment. Chi Kung (Qigong) as the language of nature, allows us to speak with our teacher, the Chi field. Definition of “mind” as specific functions within the Chi field.
Chi Warm-up: 5 minutes to Activate Your Energy Body.
- Shaking the Tree: gentle loosening of joints, muscles and internal organs.
- Two-Year-Old Qigong: using sound to release trapped chi.
- Rocking and Earth Chi breathing from Soles of feet. Cool down.
- Ground the chi deep into earth, into body, above head.
- Tossing out the Evil Chi method. Comb out the Sick Chi with Golden Finger Chi. Easy, direct way to clean the meridians and deep cavities.
- Evaluate. Taking stock of your energetic status. If your body is an experiment, to take a baseline reading.
Ocean Chi Breathing to quickly open lower belly cauldron. Theory of infinite sea of chi (Qi) within the body vs. sea of chi outside the body. Front door (dantian) vs. Back Door (ming men).
- Lying position practice. Feel the Chi between the Hands while lying.
- Standing position. Ending, gathering.
- Shaking the belly and laughing to loosen tense chi layers in the belly.
Five Animals Qigong (Chi Kung) as Dynamic Releasing of Trapped Chi
- Five animals as shamanic precursor to Chinese 5 Elements theory. Link between Belly Sea of Chi, vital organs, and our personality. Five Animal Organ Spirits (Shen) as “dark side” of mind, holding secrets to our natural good health. Unique integration of Animals and Six Healing Sounds. In depth exploration of opening communication with the Lung spirit.
- Opening the heart preparation for the Animals. Heart tone.
- The Tiger hisses as it prowls. White Metal chi, lungs.
- The Tiger scares off the enemy. Grasp Lung chi to kidneys.
- Bear tosses aside fear, stretches its kidneys, Black/blue Water Chi.
- Deer Leaps thru Forest. Green Wood/Liver chi. Disperses anger.
- The Crane flies, opening and closing its Heart. Red Fire Chi is cleared.
- Alchemical Crane, mixing kidneys water with heart fire.
- Monkey Guards His banana. Yellow Earth chi/spleen-pancreas. Release worry. Concludes cycle of five phases/elements and first five sounds.
- Butterfly Transmutes itself: descends heat, clears the head and chest. Sixth healing sound and its relation to triple warmer, core channel.
Six Healing Sounds as sitting Qigong (Chi Kung) method of releasing trapped chi.
- same sounds as with animals but in relaxed sitting position.
- method of using sound to release trapped emotion.
- method of expanding vital organ chi and pulsing it.
- method of skin breathing (instead of using lungs)
Inner Smile: theory of Yuan Shen (Original Spirit) smiling thru energy layers of physical body, dissolving tension without struggle.
- Different ways to practice Inner Smile. Smiling effortlessly, 24/7. Three Dantian method; Left-Right-Center Brain washing method. Three Pathways method: vital organ, spine, bowels & bones method. Inner Smile Wave method to heal others at a distance, how to link with sun, moon, stars, inner plane guides.
- Guided Inner Smile Meditation.