May 19, 2014 at 8:55 pm #42430
(1) I came across the following in Michael’s paper on “The Quest for Spiritual Orgasm”:
“One should not get obsessed with “stopping” ejaculation, but focus rather on opening up the chi channels and recycling sexual energy . . . until you finally ejaculate. Then this physical ejaculation does not cause major loss of jing, as the essence is already extracted”.
(2) I intuitively feel this is really important to understand clearly.
(3) Could someone contribute an interpretation/clarification of what “extraction” and “essence” mean here (?)
(4) My first try is something like this: recirculating the jing-chi into the channels of vitality-chi via shen-chi (i.e. with conscious attention/ intention) “distills” (extracts) the higher vibration chi components in the jing-chi (which would otherwise be flushed out with the rest of the jing-chi in ejaculation).
(5) Something like that (?)
Thanks . . .May 20, 2014 at 12:40 pm #42431
for any male 2 very clear things should be obvious
1) ejaculation clearly both exercises the pump, (which is good)
and can lower pressure (ultimately sperm count and charge which is bad)…
2) raw sexual arousal without release results in painful slang “blue ****”
3) both sexes bodies are batteries which form a larger battery when connected.. the receptive feminine body is totally different in, for example, multi-partner sex…
simple batteries are charge separation and alternation… if you lose separation the charge dies, similar to magnetism losing polar orientation
many top of the chain species copulate many times per day with different partners, releasing frequently…
lots of issues….
but if you kill the charge through lack of sex or lack of release you are teaching your body the wrong thing…
(ie sublimation through eating, smoking, other)
people need sex and release
the orbits physically pull the voltage around the body, and thereby charge the CNS..
not sure what reputable studies have been done on this but it is clearly the case…May 21, 2014 at 5:47 am #42433
lady explains. The short clip of some guy on top is awful but ignore that.
Think the point is just to relax, belly breathe, let the energy spread out through the whole body, which includes up to crown but not just focus on that alone.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.