October 4, 2012 at 3:33 pm #39930
I have been practicing HT for few years now. Manly I practice basics and fusion meditations. I also did lesser K&L seminar, but somehow I dont do it yet.
I would like to dive step by step into K&L practice, and I am thinking to revive the seminar, or maybe help myself with DVD.
Does anyone have experience learning from DVD-s? Please share… 🙂
Jox, 🙂October 5, 2012 at 7:49 am #39931
The DVD, while nice in itself, only covers the “Gods Play” qigong form
from the Lesser Kan and Li practice. As you know, this is only
10% of the course, and the other 90% of LKL is meditation.
These meditations are not covered on the DVD.
To learn these (aside from taking the course), you need the
Lesser Kan & Li AUDIO CD set. This huge 19-CD set covers all
of the meditations, plus the recorded lectures on Daoist theory
that relate to the material.
StevenOctober 6, 2012 at 3:10 am #39933
Thank you for the info Steven… 🙂
If anyone have DVDs and CDs by Michael Winn and want to sell them, I am interested to buy them.
I am looking for as below:
1. Qigong Fundamentals 1 & 2
2. Qigong Fundamentals 3 & 4
3. Fusion of Five Elements 1,2,3
4. Sexual Energy Cultivation
5. Tao Dream Practice
8. Lesser Enlightenment Kan & Li
9. Advanced Lesser Kan & Li: Sexual Elixir Products
10. Greater Enlightenment Kan & Li
11. Greatest Enlightenment Kan & Li
12. Star Alchemy Sealing of the Five Senses
Please e-mail me: email@example.com
J, 🙂January 11, 2013 at 1:33 pm #39935
What is difference between M. Winn and M. Chia DVD-s?January 11, 2013 at 6:44 pm #39937
Michael Winn’s DVDs contain a number of
different qigong forms that help integrate
and support the alchemical meditative practices
taught in the Healing Tao. These qigong forms
are not taught on Master Chia’s DVDs. When
the two instructors have DVDs in common,
Master Chia’s DVDs typically contain
theory (also covered on M. Winn’s AUDIOS)
shown in Powerpoint presentation form,
as well as guided practices, but you
do not get the qigong forms covered on
In my opinion:
If you are interested in the alchemical
training path, I feel Michael’s DVD/CD sets
to be more comprehensive and more logically
On the other hand, there is a ton of
material in the Healing Tao that is not
strictly part of the alchemical training path,
i.e. Cosmic Healing, Chi Nei Tsang,
Iron Shirt, Tai Chi, Tao Yin, etc.
These are not covered by Michael.
In these cases, look to Master Chia.
SJanuary 16, 2013 at 2:54 am #39939
Thank you Steven.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.