April 18, 2005 at 8:06 am #4674
I was checking which practices is I resisting.
Standing and chair formal meditation.
Emotional and mental element concentration.
Some analysis of Franz Bardon.
1. A greatest vision on the power of concentration.
2. A universal approach. Can be adjusted to any correspondence matrix.
3. A universal approach. Can be adjusted to any energy channel, pairings in micro and macrocosmos.
4. The elixir within the matter. See picture bellow.
1. Pact with one polarity. The brotherhood of white light.
Hence obsession with authority when developing on all levels.
Hence the dissolution of individuality is the lates stage= shift of polarity into yuan mistery.
2. The preexisting struggles. They are fed to unlimited degree. They are universal concentration activities of subtle matter. All preexisting intents are concetrated further too and dealt with fire initially.
It is funny that his is the manual for any light and dark light school.
It is also the reason why he didn’t publish the alchemy book, his fourth initiation key.
On his third initiation key: note how elixir is witin the matter.
1.spirit higher, matter lower.
2.the world of matter is the way of interaction of spirit.
His is possibility two.
The third key (including the spheres): The Words
1. elixir/yuan shenchi/akasha/wu chi (central star)
2. four elements of matter/ching chi (first square)
3. four elements of astral/chi (second square)
4. four elements of mental/shenchi (third, rounding of sphere)
5. seven elements of planetary substances (only spheres follow: sphere 1)
6. twelve elements/spheres of star substances (sphere 2)
7. ten houses of sephiroth-substances (include gate to wu chi) (sphere 3)April 18, 2005 at 12:53 pm #4675
Thanks for sharing the chart – which book did it come from?
One Difference with Taoist alchemy are the sun and moon are used as yin-yang magnifiers of the five planets, instead of listing them as seven planets.
At core level,
But point of using body to interact with spirit is universal to all alchemy.
Important to be clear that the wu jing shen (five vital organ “gods”) are not physical body, they are local manifestation of spirit that operate the local mind/chi.
It seems the zen missionaries buzzing on this board recently need to continually misinterpret that in order to feel their chosen path is more spiritual. It makes me wonder, if that lack of body-centeredness contributes to their need to zealously assert the importance of their Nothingness by posting too frequently? without directly responding to people’s questions. Just a friendly observation….April 18, 2005 at 3:39 pm #4677
Tighten the string to tight and it snaps…
Loosen it too much and it wont play…
Sounds like a limiting factor?April 19, 2005 at 10:03 am #4679
Der Schlüssel zur wahren Kabbalah
The Key to the True Kabbalah
This is German edition. There are some differences in colour nuances and clarity of meaning between translations.
PS: Japanese have a saying that to understand the question is to understand the answer. Until then all is just key.
Every intent/chi can be expressed in question or answer form.
The analysis of symbols shows:
I enjoys both.
amazon.deApril 21, 2005 at 12:26 am #4681
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.