December 31, 2010 at 4:42 am #36269
Whats that Microwave Oven doing in your Kitchen??
If you still have a microwave in your kitchen please read this; If someone you love has a microwave in their kitchen please send this email to them:
Microwave cooking ovens were originally researched and developed by German scientists to support mobile operations during the invasion of the Soviet Union. Had they perfected electronic equipment to prepare meals on a mass scale, the Nazis could have eliminated the logistical problems connected with cooking fuels while producing edible products in far less time than they could using traditional campfires.
After the war, the Allies discovered the medical research and documentation concerning those apparatuses. The papers and experimental microwave equipment were transferred to the U.S. War Dept. and classified for reference and scientific investigation. The Soviet Union also retrieved some of the devices and began an experiment on them separately. The Russians who have done the most diligent research into the biological effects of microwave ovens – have OUTLAWED THEIR USE – and issued an international warning about the biological and environmental damage that can result from the use of this and similar frequency electronic apparatus.
The most significant German research concerned with the biological effects of microwaves was done at the Humboldt Universiat zu Berlin in 1942-43, during the Barbarossa military campaign. Beginning in 1957 and continuing up to the present, Russian studies in the field have been conducted at the Institute of Radio Technology. In most research, the foods were exposed to microwave propagation at an energy potential of 100 kilowatts per cubic centimeter per second to the point considered acceptable for sanitary normal ingestion. The observations made by the German and Russian microwave researchers will be presented her in three categories: cancer-causing effects, destruction of nutritive value and biological effects of direct exposure of humans to microwave emissions.
Effects on Microwaved Foods:
The following effects have been observed when foods are subjected to microwave emissions.
· Meats: Heating prepared meats sufficiently to insure sanitary ingestion creates d-nitrosodiethanolamine, a well-known cancer-causing agent.
· Proteins: Active-protein, bimolecular compounds are destabilized.
· Increase in Radioactivity: A binding effect between the microwaved food and any atmospheric radioactivity is created, causing a marked increase in the amount of alpha and beta particle saturation in the food.
· Milk and Cereals: Cancer-causing agents are created in the protein- hydrolysate compounds in milk and cereal grains.
· Frozen Foods: Microwaves used to thaw frozen foods alter the catabolism (breakdown) of the glucoside and galactoside elements.
· Vegetables: Even extremely brief exposure of raw, cooked or frozen vegetables to microwaves alters alkaloid catabolism.
Resulting Effects on the Human Body:
· Digestive System: the unstable catabolism of microwaved foods alters their elemental food substances, causing disorders in the digestive system.
· Lymphatic Systems: Due to chemical alterations within food substances, malfunctions occur in the lymphatic system, causing a degeneration of the bodys ability to protect itself against certain forms of neo-plastics (cancerous growths).
· Blood: A higher-than-normal percentage of cancerous cells in blood serum (cytomas) can be seen in subjects ingesting microwaved foods.
· Brain: Their residual magnetism effect can render the psycho neural-receptor components of the brain more subject to influence of artificially induced, microwave-radio-frequency fields from transmission stations and TV relay networks.
· Free Radicals: Certain trace minerals molecular formations in plant substances (in particular, raw-root vegetables) form cancer-causing free radicals.
· Increased Incidence of Stomach and Intestinal Cancers: A statistically higher percentage of cancerous growths result in these organisms, plus a generalized breakdown of the peripheral cellular tissues and a gradual degeneration of digestive and excretory functions.January 1, 2011 at 7:23 pm #36270
“seems like microwaves are ringing things at an unknown quantum level”
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.